Wozzup??

koth442

I just picked up my FJ-09 yesterday, brand new 2015 overstock for $7600 OTD. What a bike!! Stupid fun. 

Already on order, updated oil pan, Akrapovic, and SHAD48 top case. 

Will also get the ECU Flash, some crash bars, and a CalSci Tinted Shorty.

Might get some flush mounts, fender eliminator.

aGEBEJd.jpg

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member
I just picked up my FJ-09 yesterday, brand new 2015 overstock for $7600 OTD. What a bike!! Stupid fun.  
Already on order, updated oil pan, Akrapovic, and SHAD48 top case. 

Will also get the ECU Flash, some crash bars, and a CalSci Tinted Shorty.

Might get some flush mounts, fender eliminator.

aGEBEJd.jpg
Welcome aboard. If you get a crash cage, you will not need the updated oil pan. Most of us just buy the flush oil pan bolt and grind off the ramp. No problems so far for me.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Congratulations, I know you will love this bike! 2nd Joeldude's comment on the flash - give Nels a call at 2WheelDyno Works.

Excellent colour choice - everyone knows that's the fastest!
Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

• Premium Member
Excellent colour choice - everyone knows that's the fastest!
But I thought he bought the grey one? blbl_zpsvi6inrfd.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived