Finally got one!

After lurking and learning on this great forum for two years, I finally got my FJ-09.  A used 2015 RED with 2K on the odometer.  The bike was in showroom condition.  Did my first intro ride today.  I believe it's going to exceed my expectations.

So far my mods are: license plate holder

Radiator guard

Frame sliders

Mirror extenders

Front fender extender

Tech spec tank grip

Pazo leavers

Passenger peg covers

Painted the red bodywork below the seat

Calsci  short wind screen

Sargent seat

Really glad to be an owner and looking forward to meeting other FJ-09 folks

IMG_2841.jpg

You bought this from a showroom? This bike looks like it has almost every mod you can get on it. Add to the list a beak, led indicators, led knuckle guards, rear axle spools, kick stand assist, and tank pads.
I think he said (or means) showroom condition as in the bike is super clean, like it was on a showroom floor.

'15 FJ09

You bought this from a showroom? This bike looks like it has almost every mod you can get on it. Add to the list a beak, led indicators, led knuckle guards, rear axle spools, kick stand assist, and tank pads.
I think he said (or means) showroom condition as in the bike is super clean, like it was on a showroom floor.

Yep. That is exactly what he said ?

After lurking and learning on this great forum for two years, I finally got my FJ-09.  A used 2015 RED with 2K on the odometer.  The bike was in showroom condition.  Did my first intro ride today.  I believe it's going to exceed my expectations. 
Radiator guard

What brand is your radiator guard and the front turn signals. They are much better looking than the oem uglies.

I forgot, I also put on the beak and rear spools. Leavers and fender extender goes on tomorrow. The hand guard lights and the aftermarket front turn signals were already on the bike. It has heated grips and the 12V socket.

When I said "Showroom" I meant that the bike is in perfect condition. The radiator guard I used is the "Evotech." It costs a bit more but very good quality and it bolts on to the radiator. (No zip ties). Oh yeah, changed the linkage to GP shift pattern so it's the same as my track bike.

PedroPat
SF Bay Area

• Premium Member
Congrats on the new bike, I'm sure you will love it!

But really? two years of lurking........

Congrats on the new bike, I'm sure you will love it! 
But really? two years of lurking........

It's called doing thorough research lol. It's not like with tools where you can just buy all of them instead of debating which ones you "need"
'15 FJ-09 with an aftermarket parts addiction

Archived