Thinking about a new bike...

I took this pic a hour ago in my drivieway just a quick shot. It is a awesome machine, riding position is sporty but comfy . I feel like I'm sitting in the bike and I love that.Handling is sharp , I will be tweeking the front end a bit( a lil soft ) but it truly gives a point and shoot feeling. The motor is really powerful , I'm breaking the bike in and I didn't go over 6000rpms but it's fast even in the lower part of the power band. We were on a nice curvy road, I was in 3th gear and I just twisted it a bit out of the apex and I was hitting 75 mph . The bike felt like it wanted to rip the bars out of my hand for a second, I was like easy Girl
20170517_162025_resized.jpg

If you have a heavy hand on the throttle I can see that since the throttle is instantaneous .Much like the FJ09 a smooth throttle hand I feel is best. I liked the way the bike felt in mode 2 , nice and smooth.

The new Ducati Supersport has placed adulterous thoughts in my head, but I can't afford another money pit lol

Me too man. The new ss 939 may be the perfect streetbike right now. Tons of lowend power, much better on the streets than a Panagale but also able to ride well on the track, comfortable seating position and seat, but it's still a sport bike. I kinda want to get one.

I'm in between choosing a new bike in a few years...I'm keeping the FJ-09, I'm leaning towards trading in my FZ-07 and maybe my dirt bike for an electric road bike from Zero or get a used early model year FZ-09 off the dealership floor and slap a turbo kit in it and build it for drag racing, ExtremeCreations got the -09 down to just a hair over 8sec in the 1/4 mile...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Archived