Where to buy replacement Fairing (right side where turn sign

Hi, well short story long, I was riding in the mountains having the best ride of my life, and I come around a curve. To my surprise, two bikes had gone down in the middle, and two cop cars were blocking the road.

I had no where to go except to my right, off the road.

Luckily I kept it up. Unluckily, my right side failing hit the guardrail.

Thank goodness for safety training (and for ABS)!!

It could have been worse.

So, where can I get a replacement fairing? A few websites I went to said they don't carry them.

It's the fairing with the "FJ-09" Logo, where the turn signals come out.

Hi, well short story long, I was riding in the mountains having the best ride of my life, and I come around a curve. To my surprise, two bikes had gone down in the middle, and two cop cars were blocking the road. 
I had no where to go except to my right, off the road.

Luckily I kept it up. Unluckily, my right side failing hit the guardrail.

Thank goodness for safety training (and for ABS)!!

It could have been worse.

So, where can I get a replacement fairing? A few websites I went to said they don't carry them.

It's the fairing with the "FJ-09" Logo, where the turn signals come out.
Glad you're OK!   I recall reading a tip, more than once - "don't ride faster than you can see".   Sounds a bit Irish until you figure it out...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Glad you're OK!   I recall reading a tip, more than once - "don't ride faster than you can see".   Sounds a bit Irish until you figure it out...
... since the lawmen were already on the scene, it would have been nice if they placed an emergency/caution triangle up the lane on approach to the blind turn... ::)
Couldn't agree more, piotrek - it seems so obviously a first action to be taken!   Do we expect too much?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived