White beak

I just bought a 2017 White FJ-09 and wanted a beak,the website has black, matte and white as options. Does anyone have the white all I have seen is the matte one. Just want to see a pic to see if it flows with the bike like the black one. Thanks 

• Premium Member
5777005.jpg

Hello gomer, sorry to see that your being harassed by the no beak brigade. The thing you need to know is that you have two types FJ riders here, you have the ones who have put beaks on their bikes, and then you have the ones that just have no taste. grin.png
BLB

I like the beak, it finishes off the lines of the bike. So much so that I think that beakless FJ 09s look odd now.

It does get quite dirty but mine is matt black so it’s not so obvious. I think you’ll have to stay on top of your cleaning if you get the white version. Watch out for powerbronze sales, they do a significant discount when they're on.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

Beak OK
To beak or not to beak - that is the question.   Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outraged owners, or by de-beaking, avoid it...
But they are quite costly, innit?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived