Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

Cool video on how the three wheel Yamaha Niken works

Pretty interesting how this works, and I like that the rider still leans int turns. I would imagine that this bike will just absorb potholes and bumps really well, with four forks up front.

I can't wait to test ride one.

Pretty interesting setup!  I'm willing to be an O-fish-al long term tester (can ya' hear me, Yamaha?)

I think the biggest advantage will come in braking. Cool design. Don't think I will ever own one.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Maintenance on that sucker will be big. Double everything at the front hehehe. That being said, looks pretty good for a 3 wheeler. Good yamaha innovation.

Alright that was neat. I'm not convinced it counter-steers, but I am more willing to believe that it will.

'15 FJ09

The engineer in me is intrigued and impressed. It seems to answer a question that I’ve never thought to ask... it may not be for me, but I’m hoping it finds a market and is a success for Yamaha. Anything that expands the footprint of the powersports industry is good for all of us as enthusiasts.

I definitely want to ride one at some point, just to see what the dynamic experience is all about.

This might be the only way I get the fiance on a "bike".

'15 FJ09