Traded in a BMW S1000rr on a Tracer 900GT

• Supporting Member
  Finally admitted the BMW was too painful to ride after having 12 plates put in my neck. So looking forward to putting some miles on the GT, the only 3 cylinder bike I had before was a 77 Yamaha XS750. 

Rick

He who dies with the most toys wins.

• Supporting Member
  Finally admitted the BMW was too painful to ride after having 12 plates put in my neck. So looking forward to putting some miles on the GT, the only 3 cylinder bike I had before was a 77 Yamaha XS750.                                                                                       
                                                                                                 Rick
Welcome aboard.  
A side by side comparison would be an interesting read to several members here.  Share your thoughts when you get some miles on the bike.

**EDIT** Nevermind, I mis-read your post, I thought you were refering to the S1000 XR.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived