New Yamaha fog light kit

Being made by PIAA no doubt the quality and performance of the fog lights is excellent, but at GBP379 a pair (plus the mounting bracket), = USD$492+, = AUD$681+, the cost is outrageous!   

On several of my latest bikes - BMWs, Tracers - I installed similar-looking E-Bay LEDs, which at about AUD$30 a pair post-free were ultra-reliable and highly-visible - pic below.

P1040415.jpg
P1040370.jpg

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
Being made by PIAA no doubt the quality and performance of the fog lights is excellent, but at GBP379 a pair (plus the mounting bracket), = USD$492+, = AUD$681+, the cost is outrageous!

Agreed, the lights and wiring look high quality, but the price is insane.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 6 months later...

Have you guys checked out the Denali lights ?  They work amazingly well. And, Twisted Throttle helps pay for this forum when you use our links to them when buying..  

WWW.TWISTEDTHROTTLE.COM

DENALI Electronics improve visibility and safety with high powered LED lighting systems and extremely loud SoundBomb horns. Shop the line at Twisted Throttle!

DenaliBanner.jpg

The Tri Optic feature of these lights is amazeballs. I have the Denali 2.0's mounted on my KTM Dirtbike and these lights get me down mountain trails at night on terrain that is often single track with 2000 ft drop offs. Best upgrade I have have ever done. 

dm_trioptic_image_web.jpg

• Premium Member

I’ve got the Denali DM Micro LEDs fitted, nice ‘n bright.  And after the on/off switch failed Twisted Throttle came to the rescue with a no muss no fuss replacement and since then no problems.   I say give the products serious consideration.

• Thumbsup 1

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

• 1 month later...
  • Supporting Member
On 3/18/2019 at 9:38 PM, rustyshackles said:

I’ve got the Denali DM Micro LEDs fitted, nice ‘n bright.  And after the on/off switch failed Twisted Throttle came to the rescue with a no muss no fuss replacement and since then no problems.   I say give the products serious consideration.

+1 on the Denali DMs.  I put the amber lenses in mine for commuter traffic conspicuity.

Amber LEDs.jpeg

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT (Annabelle)
2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Juliette)
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 (Rachel)
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S (Fiona)
2006 Honda VFR800 (Jenny)
2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Hannah)
2003 Honda Shadow Sabre VT1100 (Veronica)