refund

not sure if I've mentioned it on here. when I got the bike I notice a lot of corrosions on fixings etc and the bike has not been serviced at all during its thousand mile run(total 1202 miles.)so I complained to the dealer about all this. their reply was we only do PDI. I threatened to get office of fair tradings involve etc.anyway to cut the story short pleased to say I got £100 refund.yam warranty runs out in Feb next year. so I change the oil/filter myself. so all is good now. all fixings have cleaned up nicely, back caliper plate resprayed/shaft greased up.. very happy.now just waiting for weather to pick up a little.

Dealer I got mine from was careless on the PDI. They didn't assemble out of the crate, a third party did, but they didn't check it over very good. Long story short, the assembler put the front wheel on backward. This caused the wheel to chew up the ABS sensor and throw a CEL and ABS light. The dealer picked the bike up from my house and swapped a sensor from an in stock bike to get me back on the road ASAP. They also gave me store credit which was enough to buy a new cortech leather jacket.

My dealer knicked the throttle cable asmbley at the grip (still waiting for my replacement) left hand guard was loose, lock for side case practically fell out on the way home. Oil filter way to tight, but hey, the oil drain bolt was OK. Glad you got something

Archived