Speed Run

ayrton

I don't know what came over me.  We had a nice day out here in Valley Forge, PA and I felt the need for speed.  On the country lanes and in the park, it was full throttle, high revs, full lean, hard braking.  Riding like a sport bike in MotoGP.  Bike accelerates so hard, light and tossable.   Wow, what a great bike, wow, what a great motor.

Truth be told, it was full throttle (for me), high revs (for me), full lean (sure felt full).  Probably not so much for you, but for me it was.

• Supporting Member

Riding vicariously through you, Buddy!   😉    Get some!!

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT (Annabelle)
2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Juliette)
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 (Rachel)
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S (Fiona)
2006 Honda VFR800 (Jenny)
2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Hannah)
2003 Honda Shadow Sabre VT1100 (Veronica)

• Supporting Member
On 12/31/2018 at 7:26 AM, ayrton said:

I don't know what came over me.  We had a nice day out here in Valley Forge, PA and I felt the need for speed.  On the country lanes and in the park, it was full throttle, high revs, full lean, hard braking.  Riding like a sport bike in MotoGP.  Bike accelerates so hard, light and tossable.   Wow, what a great bike, wow, what a great motor.

Truth be told, it was full throttle (for me), high revs (for me), full lean (sure felt full).  Probably not so much for you, but for me it was.

I was down at the park and up at Washingtons crossing park yesterday, what a great way to kick off the New Year😊

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Archived