• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New Member question

joe72t

Good day all from Canada!

We had our annual motorcycle show her in Toronto last week and I pulled the trigger on a new 900GT!  This forum was very informative and helped me in the decision making so thank you very much.  I pick it up in April.  Can't wait!

I would like to put some protective film on the side cases as I can see the gloss black paint getting scuffed over time.  Does anyone know of any product out there?  I believe tank slapper has a film for the fuel tank but not for the side cases.

Thank you in advance!

• Supporting Member
7 hours ago, joe72t said:

Good day all from Canada!

We had our annual motorcycle show her in Toronto last week and I pulled the trigger on a new 900GT!  This forum was very informative and helped me in the decision making so thank you very much.  I pick it up in April.  Can't wait!

I would like to put some protective film on the side cases as I can see the gloss black paint getting scuffed over time.  Does anyone know of any product out there?  I believe tank slapper has a film for the fuel tank but not for the side cases.

Thank you in advance!

Go to a place that does vinyl car wraps and have them sell you a piece of film or better yet let them put it on for you. 

He who dies with the most toys wins.

17 hours ago, roadrash83 said:

Go to a place that does vinyl car wraps and have them sell you a piece of film or better yet let them put it on for you. 

I have got a roll of it, my son works at a place that does car wrapping...........impossible to apply , need an expert it is thinner than cling film.

Archived