PSR LEVERS???

BFUNCK

Ok guys take it easy on me here. I am getting the 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900GT in the next could of weeks. I work at a Yamaha dealer in New Jersey and have to sell my Honda VFR800 before my wife will let me get a new bike. I know I also think it is B.S. But the bike is sitting next to my desk and I have been ordering parts for about a week now. I have made 2 attempts to order PSR levers and have not had any luck. It seems that the clutch lever is not the same as most Yamaha's. We have the ability to find out what parts fit what bike and "thought" the MT10 would be the same but it is not. I dont want to order the ones off of EBAY because I am scared they will not fit. Can someone please give me a hand with this. I am going to pull what hair I have left out of my head. 

One more thing this forum is like crack once you start you cant stop. So thank you to the powers to be for

You have the 2019 GT? I checked ebay and they said will NOT fit the 2019 900GT. I assume it has something to do with the cruise control, but when I ordered for the 2018 MT10 (which also has cruise) it did not work. 

These levers do work with very slight grinding of clutch perch. I had done a little research through parts numbers to see what cross referenced levers would work and these seemed to be it.The clutch lever would not completely return to disengaged position and took me about 5 extra minutes of Dremel work to make it right. Also, the tab that engages the switch is almost too short but does work fine. Can't see where I ground it as it is on the bottom side. I figured at the price, what the heck. Double checked the brake lever fit to make sure it wouldn't drag the brake and all was good, but I would recommend you be very careful with the brake till sure of it properly working.

Give it a shot, it's cheap. Besides, you can always return them.

Resize of 20190223_091837.jpg

Randy thank you man...I already have a set of levers off of a fz09 that we took on trade. So just to be clear I need to "modify" the perch and NOT the lever? When i get back to work Saturday i will have to take a second look. Again thank you it was driving me crazy. Still not sure why the MT10 lever did not work.

I'm pretty frugal but levers I don't skimp on and usually use CRG. Inexpensive ebay/amazon levers I've seen from China have had serious design flaws and tolerance issues. This video does a pretty good job highlighting the issues

• Supporting Member

I just put the PSR long levers on my 19 GT. The numbers for the black long levers are brake 00-00514-22 and clutch 00-00468-22. I had to send the first clutch lever I ordered back as it did not fit. For what it is worth I like the feel of the levers, but have not ridden with them yet because of the f@#&^%g snow. 

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Archived