Hello from Norcal

Ddog gt

Just bought a 900gt. Will pick up in about a week. Came off a BMW K1600gt. Will be great to get  rid of the weight. Now if it will only stop raining. 10" in two days and some flooding.

52 minutes ago, Ddog gt said:

Just bought a 900gt. Will pick up in about a week. Came off a BMW K1600gt. Will be great to get  rid of the weight. Now if it will only stop raining. 10" in two days and some flooding.

Welcome to the forum, got your tshirt yet? 

9Jz-LizrU62XAZQOaqHvAg_store_banner_imag
REDIRECT.VIGLINK.COM

This is the Tracer900.net forum Apparel store! Support your favorite bike forum and get a cool shirt today!

• Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum, I also lost about 900 pounds two years ago when I sold my Wing. Great bike just wasn't using what it was designed for. I'm sure you will like your new GT, I'll trade my snow for your rain any day.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Thanks for the welcome! With me at 200 lbs. with gear and the BMW AT over 700 it was very notable when riding at 8/10 in the twistes. Now with half the Pistons and almost half the weight should be a little higher on the fun scale, but I did love that  Motor. Now over to the store. I am in Sebastopol ,in Sonoma county.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 4:39 PM, Ddog gt said:

How far North are you? Us south bay guys didn't get but a fraction of rainfall you guys got. Sun is coming out soon though!

Archived