H CAFE MEET, Easter 2015

Guest brianwindmill

Guest brianwindmill
Anybody up for a meet up in the UK. Location to be decide so every one can get do and time and date. Any idea's.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
where are you Brian? We have members all over the UK so maybe organise something in your neck of the woods, or somewhere you like to ride to?

I'm in Cheltenham, so I might ride a 100 miles or so for a lunch meet or perhaps half that for a bacon sarnie earlier in the day.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

We feel your pain
lol! ????
Don't worry, they just jealous we live on top of each other,  fight congestion all the time and virtually have to pay to breathe so when we do escape the Big Smoke our experience is soo much better ::) It must be really boring to live minutes away from the best biking roads :D This is naturally said very tongue in cheek.

I am aware of two Tracers in Croydon, maybe we'll be able to meet up and do local-ish routes.

What is the feeling on the get togethers', day rides' out or maybe making a weekend of it?

• Premium Member
I think for a first effort we could perhaps arrange to meet on a Sunday late morning for a coffee somewhere.

People are quite widespread so owners may want to arrange regional meets.

Easter is 3 weeks away. Would people be interested in a meeting at the H cafe near Oxford detailed above, on Easter Sunday or the Bank Holiday Monday?
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Sunday late morning would suit me. If I leave Edinburgh Saturday afternoon I should be there on time :)
I do like commitment.  
I'm sure the Southerners would reciprocate if you organised something in the Cheviots...

Archived