H CAFE MEET, Easter 2015

Guest brianwindmill

• Premium Member
fine with me - branch of Infinity Motorcycles next door so leave your credit card at home :)
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't it always rain Bank Holiday Monday? ::) Mind you we have been threatened with a good Easter this year. I'm still in a flux what to do that weekend, not ruled the ride out though.

• Premium Member
seems to be 3 of us willing to make the effort on Easter Monday (plus 1 if you bring the slow one @Elaine ) - 2 weeks today, just need to decide the time. It will take me around an hour to get there so how about 10.30am?
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Guest brianwindmill
So are we going to make this a date the more the merry would be good but up to you nice people on there tracer's to turn up the better.

• Premium Member
okay, let's say from 1030 so those with a higher caffeine need can get enough fixes imbibed and I'll probably get a snack so that if the weather is nice I can take a scenic route back through the Cotswolds around 12 noon for an ice cream in Bibury and a chat with the black swan

2015-03-06%2011.57.59.jpg

I'll create a new sticky post with map links later but time for sleep

• Premium Member
So, here is the final plan for a meet at the H Cafe near Oxford on Easter Monday, 6th April 2015.
I will try to arrive at 10.30am and stay until around 12 noon when I'll take a scenic route back to Cheltenham through the Cotswolds which anyone is welcome to join. 

H Cafe is south of Oxford where the A415 from Abingdon meets the A4074 Oxford to Reading road - google map

Infinity have a branch next door so sign up to their newsletter as they will have BH weekend promotions that may interest you. 

Look forward to seeing you all.

• Premium Member
I'll go along the A40 to get there by 1030ish, but take the loop over by the Air Balloon as I'm on the airport side of Cheltenham. 

I can meet you here at 0930 if you want? Seven Springs on A436

If the weather plays ball I'll take a more scenic route back via Bibury and some Cotswold goat tracks. 

I'll go along the A40 to get there by 1030ish, but take tille loop over by the Air Balloon as I'm on the airport side of Cheltenham.  
I can meet you here at 0930 if you want? Seven Springs on A436

If the weather plays ball I'll take a more scenic route back via Bibury and some Cotswold goat tracks. 
Wilko let me get home ( Im away for a few days ) and look up my route to your link/meet point at yours , i'll blat up the M5 to you, how near the motorway is seven springs ? 

• Premium Member
10 miles from J11A, just after the new services so about 7 minutes if you get a wiggle on

Archived