Display question

johnmark101

Thanks, bugie - I'll order one!   

LATER EDIT - just ordered a pair from the UK = AUD$20.88.   

E Bay Motorcycle Parts and Accessories link: 

2 x YAMAHA Tracer 900 GT 2018+ Dashboard Screen Protector: Anti-Glare

Edited by wordsmith
  • Thumbsup 1

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone, just bought a 2019 GT today, over 100 miles into my trip hone I kept seeing the white light randomly blinking, curious what it means as my manual is in my friends vehicle atm.

Torbeach is correct.  It's a shift indicator.  You can actually set it to whatever RPM you want, but yeah - it lights at a preset RPM point.

Also user controllable is the color of the tachometer - it'll start white, then turn green > yellow > red, at points that you can define in the maintenance menus.

Agree - dealer set mine and I used it as a marker when new to not go over.  However the place it is set (don't remember number) is such that on the interstate at my usual speed it is going off and on as I go under and over so looks like it is blinking.  I really need to set it to a better point but haven't taken the time to do that yet - I'm only at 6,000 miles so it's obviously not a high priority.