Self cancel indicator system

Clicknow

On 12/17/2019 at 5:49 PM, Clicknow said:

Well I have fitted the self cancel indiacator system and have to say I like it a lot better than I thought it would be early days but so far so good 

regards graham 

So how difficult/easy is it to install. Website does not provide installation information.

31 minutes ago, Fleng said:

So how difficult/easy is it to install. Website does not provide installation information.

and maybe you can give us a short explanation what's involved in wiring it. Thanks. 

16 minutes ago, mingo said:

and maybe you can give us a short explanation what's involved in wiring it. Thanks. 

Ok I will do my best. first remove left hand side indiacator panel and then remove the panel behind that to access the wiring you will see 3 lots of connectors pull apart the top connector so u have 2 halves, as u look head on you need to cut the green wire the chocolate wire and the white with brown stripe from the left hand halve you then connect male and female bullet connectors to the cables that have been cut,then go to the middle connector which has a black wire and blue with a red stripe wire you then take your ground from the black wire the the power from the blue wire with red stripe connectors are supplied with kit,hope this gives you some idea of installation I I can help further please ask

regards graham

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, mingo said:

Thanks for the info.. it helps.. it sounds simple enough, are the provided instructions clear and easy to follow? 

IMO yes, you can look on you tube some good installation videos there.

regards graham