McCruise 5% Discount Code?!

• Premium Member

Do we haveone, or can we get one (quick)?

See below

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF A MOTORCYCLE FORUM OR CLUB? EMAIL US FOR YOUR UNIQUE 5% DISCOUNT CODE!

by Tony Guymer June 17, 2015 2 Comments

Members of motorcycle clubs or forums – ulysses; red riders club; farriders; hondaf6b, F6Baggers; F6Cforum; V-twinforum, advriders, iron butt, four corners or other motorcycle forums, clubs and affiliations are welcome to email us requesting their unique discount code. All they need do is to substantiate legitimate club or forum membership to apply.

MCCruise stands behind everything it sells. We are here for you – the customer – as we have been since 1997.

Tony GuymerDirector, MotorCycle Cruise Controls Email: sales@mccruise.com Web Site: www.mccruise.com

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Do we haveone, or can we get one (quick)?

See below

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF A MOTORCYCLE FORUM OR CLUB? EMAIL US FOR YOUR UNIQUE 5% DISCOUNT CODE!

by Tony Guymer June 17, 2015 2 Comments

Members of motorcycle clubs or forums – ulysses; red riders club; farriders; hondaf6b, F6Baggers; F6Cforum; V-twinforum, advriders, iron butt, four corners or other motorcycle forums, clubs and affiliations are welcome to email us requesting their unique discount code. All they need do is to substantiate legitimate club or forum membership to apply.

MCCruise stands behind everything it sells. We are here for you – the customer – as we have been since 1997.

Tony GuymerDirector, MotorCycle Cruise Controls Email: sales@mccruise.com Web Site: www.mccruise.com

@Cruizin Do we have a "code"

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Go ahead and email him. 

Email sent

I anxiously await his reply.....     😉 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

MCcuise is an amazing product, I endorse it 100% with no hesitation. Tony is an amazing guy. 

It's just that Tony and I have history. And it's all my fault, admittedly.  If I were to email for a code, it would probably increase price 5%.  

My wife says that I'm kind of a "Larry David" at times. 😲

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Cruizin said:

MCcuise is an amazing product, I endorse it 100% with no hesitation. Tony is an amazing guy. 

It's just that Tony and I have history. And it's all my fault, admittedly.  If I were to email for a code, it would probably increase price 5%.  

My wife says that I'm kind of a "Larry David" at times. 😲

There's always that one guy...... 😏 🤣

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

From me

"There are others on the forum who are very interested in your cruise control. I sure they would like saving a little money. Would that be something you would be willing to do?

If so. Should I have them email you?

Or tell them to use the advrider code?"

From Tony at McCruise

"Hi Jeff, 

Thanks for your enquiry.  Please use advrider in the cart as the code for the discount."

Hi Jeff, 

That code will work for anyone buying from our web site.  Feel free to publicize it.

• Thanks 1