Phone holder

Screen_Shot_2019-02-04_at_8.47.01_PM_fcf

Simply put, this is the best off-road phone mount you can buy. We...

Perfect Squeeze is the only mount for me. They have a wireless fast-charging version. Yes, they are relatively expensive (compared to X-grip), but they hold the phone solidly without the need for rubber bands or anything else. The PS is solid aluminum construction, US-made, and has excellent customer support.

(I have no affiliation with the company; I'm just a very happy customer.)

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kilo3 said:

Quad lock and Ram Mounts X grip are pretty much the gold standards.

I looked at those but Quad lock won't work with my phone. It has a textured rubber back, and Quad lock says their attachment will not adhere to it. I have an X-grip but it pushes my power button if I'm not very careful about positioning.

That Perfect Squeeze looks interesting.

I use a Rokform. Similar to a quad lock but with their own proprietary case and mount. The only thing is you can’t use a conductive charger because the case has a magnet in the back. So far it works great and I can stick my fone to anything metal if need be.

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, cletus said:

I use a Rokform. Similar to a quad lock but with their own proprietary case and mount. The only thing is you can’t use a conductive charger because the case has a magnet in the back. So far it works great and I can stick my fone to anything metal if need be.

Unfortunately Rokform's universal mount uses the same adhesive as Quadlock (3M VHB), which apparently doesn't work with glass or rubberized finishes.