New FJ owner

Not new to 2 wheels but new to the FJ. Picked this New/left over 2015 9 days ago. 500 miles in I’m in love and already planning my “mods” for next winter. The factory side cases are also freakin awesome. I do A Lot of business at the shop I got it at and was able to talk him into selling me the cases and hardware at his cost. It’s not letting me post a pic at the moment. 

Edited by FJDaddy
  • Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member
7 minutes ago, FJDaddy said:

Not new to 2 wheels but new to the FJ. Picked this New/left over 2015 9 days ago. 500 miles in I’m in love and already planning my “mods” for next winter. The factory side cases are also freakin awesome. I do A Lot of business at the shop I got it at and was able to tak home into selling me the cases and hardware at his cost. 

Congrats on the new bike.  LOTS of useful info on this site, the search feature will net you more info than you can read in a week.

Don't wait until winter to get a radiator guard, do that first thing.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, FJDaddy said:

Not new to 2 wheels but new to the FJ. Picked this New/left over 2015 9 days ago. 500 miles in I’m in love and already planning my “mods” for next winter. The factory side cases are also freakin awesome. I do A Lot of business at the shop I got it at and was able to tak home into selling me the cases and hardware at his cost. 

Welcome! Congrats on the new bike @FJDaddy

Hi,

Just bought a 2019 Tracer GT less than two weeks ago.  Been looking at them since they came out.  Have been on a Vstrom 650 for a while but wanted more fun twisting the throttle.  The bike and I are getting acclimated.

bps

Charlotte, NC