Hello from SW Scotland

Stew

4 hours ago, Stew said:

How am I going to sleep between now and then!

I was going to suggest sending you a picture of mine to put under your pillow but that sounds too much like adultery so i'm not doing that.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HGP61 said:

I was going to suggest sending you a picture of mine to put under your pillow but that sounds too much like adultery so i'm not doing that.

Aye, you need to stay faithful.  I appreciate the gesture though.  The place i bought it from phoned me to tell me to be careful for the first 100 miles, as they just put new tyres on it for me, since the rear was past it's best. I am gagging to get out on this bike!

Aye, they are almost identical.

I was along some of the A702 , after taking a single track road to Moniave, I went along the A702 to St Johns Dalry. That was when the rain lashed down, but I was surprised how good the bike felt. It'll take me a wee while to get used to it properly, as I am more used to the bigger front wheel and narrower tyres from the vstrom, and I was in the wrong gear (clothing and enginewise) a lot of the time, but I am gagging to get out again tomorrow if the weather is ok.

What a brilliant bike, better than I even hoped for. Everything just works well.