Installed Puig Touring Windshield

Installed this last night. I got the Smoked Version. Looks fantastic. No test ride yet but will update after I do. It has a recurve at the top of the windshield which in my experience helps a lot. We will see.

• Thumbsup 2

The first bit of personalation I did to mine was the clear puig touring screen. It works well for me most of the time but in the rain I feel I have to stretch and sit up a bit more to let the wind blast clear my visor.  The next mod was a beak to help balance the look of the bike because I felt that to my eyes at least the larger screen gave the bike a sort of top heavy look.

IMG_1741.JPG

Edited by HGP61
Spelling
  • Thumbsup 2

1 hour ago, HGP61 said:

The first bit of personalation I did to mine was the clear puig touring screen. It works well for me most of the time but in the rain I feel I have to stretch and sit up a bit more to let the wind blast clear my visor.  The next mod was a beak to help balance the look of the bike because I felt that to my eyes at least the larger screen gave the bike a sort of top heavy look.

IMG_1741.JPG

My Puig Touring screen looks nothing like that

• Supporting Member
42 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

My Puig Touring screen looks nothing like that

I had this screen on my 2015 FJ. It is good only through the 2017 model year (shown in the photo I think).

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

1 hour ago, HGP61 said:

Yes, I have a 2017 tracer 

I have the same one, but in the smoked colour. (with beak of course)
Riding home today from a trip to see family, down the A78, it was battering down with rain. At 6ft I was just getting wee bits of water on my visor, and sticking my head out to the side of the screen blew it off beautifully.