Passenger back rest?

LeeS

Here is a clearer pictures as that day was taken during night, after installation. yet to try it out, tmw weekend will go for ride and have my wife to tag along and get feedback. basically can get any of backseat aftermarket, as long as the holes fit. asto mine, the screw diameter is a bit large, hence i did a little bit of filing the bracket hole larger to fit in the screw. 

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 1.57.35 PM.jpeg

1.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 1.57.36 PM.jpeg

2.jpeg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Howton said:

That's fantastic! 

So for ya'll that ride 2-up, as this is a concern for me, how big are you & your riding partner? At 5'10" & 230, my partner being 5'2" and 150, we're kinda bulky. I sold my '11 Ninja 1000 because the 2 of us couldn't comfortably fit. Then I bought a '16 FJR1300 (my current ride) as it's a great 2-up bike. The FJR is a great bike but a bit much to push around when necessary. So now I'm looking at options 2-up options again, the Tracer 900 GT being one of them. Comfort is the most important factor and a backrest is an absolute necessity. 

Lee

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, LeeS said:

That's fantastic! 

So for ya'll that ride 2-up, as this is a concern for me, how big are you & your riding partner? At 5'10" & 230, my partner being 5'2" and 150, we're kinda bulky. I sold my '11 Ninja 1000 because the 2 of us couldn't comfortably fit. Then I bought a '16 FJR1300 (my current ride) as it's a great 2-up bike. The FJR is a great bike but a bit much to push around when necessary. So now I'm looking at options 2-up options again, the Tracer 900 GT being one of them. Comfort is the most important factor and a backrest is an absolute necessity. 

Lee

The passenger seat has a rise on the back part, the usable seating area is 10", total distance from that rise of the seat to the tank is 26".  See how much that differs from your FJR.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/11/2020 at 2:08 AM, WKE002 said:

Here is a clearer pictures as that day was taken during night, after installation. yet to try it out, tmw weekend will go for ride and have my wife to tag along and get feedback. basically can get any of backseat aftermarket, as long as the holes fit. asto mine, the screw diameter is a bit large, hence i did a little bit of filing the bracket hole larger to fit in the screw. 

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 1.57.35 PM.jpeg

1.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 1.57.36 PM.jpeg

2.jpeg

Please send link to this backrests?