Did someone say Denali Sound bomb compact?

dazzler24

• Supporting Member

NO!  But the following looks very familiar and at only AU$39!  For folks here down under who may have been considering a Denali at AU$105, this may be a viable alternative?

I have no experience with either horn but thought I'd pass on in case it may be of interest to someone looking to perhaps save a few bucks.  YMMV

image.png.81e8fd39d2ce7618c368ccb2b2343aa2.png

Denali: -image.png.f5db44d81e901e9e5b457d7869c1c4b0.png

• Thumbsup 1

My Denali soundbomb mini arrived, but the position between pic and diagram is different, either am getting a fake one or... diagram just showing as such, can’t find positive and negative on the horn, anyone installed these before, help much appreciate. 

4B2FCF94-14CB-4B3B-B36E-CF4E5656B6E1.jpeg

Iput mine where the original was and had it facing down. Long story short, hit the brakes at high speed and and the front of the horn cut the covering of my brake lines against the guard. New lines sitting in the shed waiting fitment.

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, WKE002 said:

My Denali soundbomb mini arrived, but the position between pic and diagram is different, either am getting a fake one or... diagram just showing as such, can’t find positive and negative on the horn, anyone installed these before, help much appreciate. 

Disregard the horn speaker location. Turn your horn so the terminals line up with those in the pic and you will have your answer. 

• Thumbsup 1