Something is wrong with my bike

Larz

It ain't right: in B mode with TC 2 my bike will pull a mild power wheelie. Been raining here so i pussed out and set her on B &TC 2. Went to the dispensary- got a Med card,eh. Bloody hell everyone can go now- wonderful, but they being all tight arsed about it, only existing Med dispensaries getting to sell retail. Hella line, so I was pissed when I left and cracked the throttle some, lofted the front about 6". That ain't right when the bike's in wheenie mode.

• Like 1

Mine won't lift it that much but if a twist the throttle really hard it will pull the front off the ground but then shuts off and puts it down - not particularly smoothly.  I mostly have it in TC 2 - haven't had enough time to play with it TC 1.

On 1/29/2021 at 11:13 PM, Larz said:

It ain't right: in B mode with TC 2 my bike will pull a mild power wheelie. Been raining here so i pussed out and set her on B &TC 2. Went to the dispensary- got a Med card,eh. Bloody hell everyone can go now- wonderful, but they being all tight arsed about it, only existing Med dispensaries getting to sell retail. Hella line, so I was pissed when I left and cracked the throttle some, lofted the front about 6". That ain't right when the bike's in wheenie mode.

Who complains because their bike runs too good?  smh

• Thumbsup 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:13 PM, Larz said:

You know they run the best right before they blow up.  Right?

• Thumbsup 3
  • Haha 4

A couple of years ago a friend of mine was running a vintage GPU Mazda rotary.  Car qualified well but was not running right at the start of the race, after falling back in the first couple of laps it suddenly came alive and he went roaring by everyone and finished 2nd a by a small amount.  Next day he comes back out and I'm thinking he is going to do well, he took off and ran away from everyone - yup!  It blew up!  Most spectacular but yup!  It was running so well and then ........

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Coop said:

Who complains because their bike runs too good?  smh

Only sad old men with nothing better to do on a Saturday night but attempt puerile underhanded brags regarding the potency of their machines, Coop   😂

• Like 2

• Supporting Member
On 1/29/2021 at 9:13 PM, Larz said:

It ain't right: in B mode with TC 2 my bike will pull a mild power wheelie. Been raining here so i pussed out and set her on B &TC 2. 

when I left and cracked the throttle some, lofted the front about 6". That ain't right when the bike's in wheenie mode.

7 hours ago, Larz said:

Only sad old men with nothing better to do on a Saturday night but attempt puerile underhanded brags regarding the potency of their machines, Coop   😂

If that is the worst that you have to 'complain' about then you (and the bike) are doing alright! 👍

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

8 hours ago, Larz said:

Dang it Larz, you know I am a Texan and yet you use those big words.  Luckily I have a Okie friend to translate.  He told me to use hat word just to impress you.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PhotoAl said:

A couple of years ago a friend of mine was running a vintage GPU Mazda rotary.  Car qualified well but was not running right at the start of the race, after falling back in the first couple of laps it suddenly came alive and he went roaring by everyone and finished 2nd a by a small amount.  Next day he comes back out and I'm thinking he is going to do well, he took off and ran away from everyone - yup!  It blew up!  Most spectacular but yup!  It was running so well and then ........

I had a new old stock Yamaha and one day it was running really, really good, but the oil injector tube was pumping oil onto the top of the case.   Hid it in the yellow flowers and walked home to get my truck.  I liked to never found that yellow bike.