Hey look. There is Ontario Fj09/Tracer

8 hours ago, rlambke19 said:

Yep -it's been gone for some time - since the site was updated last I believe.

I'm not even sure who admins this site any more.

I'll scroll through a few threads in this section and try and do a roll call.

Are you on GTAM @Husqy?

Rob 

Same user name on GTAM, but I haven't checked it for a long time tbh (since I moved out here to KW about 4 years ago!). There some chatter on that side? 

• 5 months later...

Finally had a first ride of the season and first one on my new (to me) Tracer 900. After half an hour of riding red Tracer 9 (GT perhaps) at the intersection of Lower Base Line W and Fourth Line. Today (26th of March) around 4.15. It was first time I’ve seen 9 on the road. One hour later dark grey FJ09 on Trafalgar Rd in Erin (Ballinafad) going South. I was on this one.

27F80B63-2C3A-47C4-8E2C-A53B83A3B158.jpeg

Edited by Rick123

Twern't me ... +6ºC here but roads are still messy and my blue, 2020 GT is still tucked away in storage.

Soon, I hope.  sigh

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

13 hours ago, Heavy said:

Twern't me ... +6ºC here but roads are still messy and my blue, 2020 GT is still tucked away in storage.

Soon, I hope.  sigh

I remember back in 2021 second half of March I was riding everyday…

Today the second ride of the year but this time no FJ09 or Tracer 900 spotted. Left home at 2 pm with 13C. Came back 3 hours later and temperate dropped to 7C half way of my ride. Just 1C another 3 hours later…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Grey/red Tracer 900 in Hockley Village today around 3pm and another one in Belfountain at 7 pm. This time yellow (yes yellow) Tracer 900 (GT I think). My riding buddy was on black/silver Tracer 900 GT and my is grey/red Tracer 900.

Saturday, May 13th ... silver Tracer 9 rolling down the 520 in Magnetawan around 4:00.

Friday, May 12th ... red Tracer 9 southbound on Hwy 17 @ Algonquin Ave, in North Bay, around 11:30 AM.

Friday May 12th red FJ09 rolling out of Dundas & 403 Tim Horton’s parking lot. Looked familiar. Called my riding buddy few minutes later to find out that it was him on my previously owned bike. Saturday May 13th taking break and about to continue my ride when spotted Tracer 900. The owner had waved to me and I realized that it is my other riding buddy and his GT. We rode together for the rest of the day…

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Blue GT tonight (Sunday) 9pm 403 & Dundas Street Tim Horton’s parking lot in Mississauga. I was on black and silver one.

Around 3:00 yesterday afternoon, a 2019 900 GT, eastbound on Hwy 17, between North Bay and Mattawa.

Second bike, following an S1000XR (I think).

I was westbound on my blue 2020, without side cases attached.

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 month later...