ST2 self-cancelling turn signal unit?

I had oem self cancelling on a BMW, worked great

Had to remember to cancel though on my other bikes.

That web site is a pita. No pricing shows, and its akward to navigate, and still mo pricing. May be a great product though.

• Supporting Member

I installed one a while ago and can speak highly of it.  I assume it has a gyroscope and accelerometer in it and senses the change of angle of your bike. i.e. when you are changing lanes or turn a corner.

I rarely have to turn an indicator off manually but it's almost always because the bike hasn't leaned or accelerated enough to trigger it automatically. e.g. a slow upright turn because of traffic.

All in all very happy with the product.

Do a search for STS - there are a few threads on the device.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• Supporting Member
15 minutes ago, TomTracer said:

That web site is a pita. No pricing shows, and its akward to navigate, and still mo pricing. May be a great product though.

Not sure what you mean Tom re pricing?  From the home screen I just clicked on TURN SYSTEMS then TAKE ME TO THE STORE and there's the price right there.

• Premium Member

I live in SOFLA. If you use your turn signal to change lanes the other drivers will make sure they block you out. So....... You can guess the rest. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member
5 hours ago, TomTracer said:

Thanks. I'll recheck. When I entered the bike info I was taken to pages as I mentioned. I'm using my old cell phone, slow, small screen, fat finger old man half blind unfriendly.

OK.  I was on a PC when I had a look so the mobile (cell) version may be different.