White theme or dark theme?

I always choose white text on a black background whenever I can. I have 4 monitors at work. I first started using the dark theme in Visual Studio. It made it very apparent on the 4 screens that the black background is easier on the eyes when all the screens are filled with code. In visual studio a side benefit for me is it helps for the different colored text to stand out. Pulling up a white background window nearly blinds me when I'm not ready for it. I wish more sites and programs offered a dark theme and actually pulled it off well. I think this site does a good job with it.

Guest eatpasta
Do you guys like this white theme better than the dark theme? You can choose which theme to display in edit profile>Settings>Choose Theme.  
Which do you prefer?
I really like the dark theme.  It's almost identical to my AVID settings.  Much easier on the eyes IMHO 

White text on a dark background is easier to read. Thanks for the increased font size for our more senior riders and readers. To the younger riders-- you too will appreciate larger font in a few years. fjer

Archived