• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Will do when they come in, they're getting shipped from across the country so it probably won't be at least a week. I hope they come in before the 25th, I have to do some work out of town in Carmel so it'll be a beautiful ride down there (and I wont have to stuff my Kriega bag with a couple days clothes).

I also hit up one of my favorite roads, it's like a hiking trail you can drive on. It's not as fun as on the motard though, the road is pretty goaty and there was more then normal traffic today. I bottomed out pretty hard when I hit a ridged pothole that was in a shadow, I cant bomb around in the narrow sections like I can on the XT.

Still fun though, especially the road through the hills on the way back.
Looks like Morgan Territory road to me. It's a fun one but ya gotta be mindful of the one lane and blind corners.. as always.

• Premium Member
Just a word of caution. The oiled drain plug is very vulnerable on these bikes. It and the guard, which is cast into the lower cases, can fairly easily be broken or hit hard enough to crack the cases. You might want to take a look at it to see what I'm talking about. 

I hope all is well with your bike though. Those kinds of roads are great on these bikes. 

Ride safe. 
Mikengrace.
2015 Yamaha FJ-09. SWmoteck crash bars, OEM front and rear axle sliders, Second OEM electrical plug in, Garmin GPS and mount, Powerbronze lower chin fairing, accessory battery pig tail, Evotech radiator guard. Evotech clip on tank bag.
Fully farkled 2013 Kawasaki KLR650, to keep it company.

It's 5mm wide and it was a pain in the butt to put on but I'm a little ocd and like thinks to be perfect
Thanks for the additional info. I know how ya feel I am OCD when it comes to all things motorbike & I hate the fiddly stuff, I just want it done and done perfectly! 
cheers

It's 5mm wide and it was a pain in the butt to put on but I'm a little ocd and like thinks to be perfect
Doesn't anyone else find something to be funny about this post? :)
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)