What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

I installed my Higdonion cage/skidplate tonight, it wasnt too bad the worst bolt was the back right side. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Oh and my Schuberth C3 came in too, Revzilla had them on sale for $329! Damn this is a nice helmet.

Rode it! the 2WDW flash is awesome. Throttle response is smoother - lets me go thru choppy twisties with more confidence - less engine braking and no pop pop pop when I back off the throttle. Runs cooler. Need to find a legal environment to check other aspects of the reflash. Also stiffened rear shock up one notch to 6/7. The D 222s feel less squirmy, almost planted in corners now. Must be my learning curve. Overall, the new flash is a must have. This bike now rocks. :P
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

• Premium Member
Akropovic Titanium - baffle in. Flash covers that.
I'm thinking the Akro Ti is what I want to do next - don't want obnoxious loud and I've heard with the baffle in it sounds much better BUT not much louder than stock.  Hard to tell from YouTube clips.  What do you think?

This weekend i upgraded my horn
A Wolo very loud and black twinset mounted to a home made bracket:

2015-12-06%2014.01.05.jpg
2015-12-06%2014.02.17.jpg

Great improvement: Instead of doing miiiiiiiiiiiip it's going TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Also placed a SW-motech (bags connection) tankbag :   it's the City Evo 11-15 l

2015-12-06%2014.03.58.jpg

2015-12-06%2014.04.04.jpg

And a few pics of the OSCO (One Second Chain Oiler) ,  modded to fit the Scottoiler dual injector.

2015-12-06%2014.02.29.jpg

2015-12-06%2014.02.39.jpg

2015-12-06%2014.03.11.jpg

[/img]

Yeah - I know - It's dirty  :|

Rode it yesterday - from DC to Wardensville WV and back on some fine twisty roads. Next weekend will be in the 60's. Out for sure!
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

javashot, the Akropovic Titanium is not loud at all. The popping sound was partly due to the pipe. The stock can pops, but there's three turns in the pipes to deaden the sound. You can send the ECU back to Nels to have it updated. I hoisted my bike up in the air to avoid removing and replacing the center stand.

Rode it. Picked up a LEO tail at a light. Stayed with me for nine miles. Sure I was going to get pulled over. Felt like I was taking my driver's test again. ;)  Got home and spent a couple of minutes scrolling thru the menus checking/deleting trip data. Averaging 44.2 mpg on the new flash.