Spotted - Haywards Heath

jjb

• Premium Member
I was fitting my Smart Line Cruise Control in the garage and a blue tracer went down my road. That is not surprising in itself, you might think except that my road is new (not on sat-navs) only has two houses on it and is a dead end. So, anybody in the Heath with a blue tracer that went down a dead-end road on Saturday 9th April around 5.30pm?

• Premium Member
I was fitting my Smart Line Cruise Control in the garage and a blue tracer went down my road. That is not surprising in itself, you might think except that my road is new (not on sat-navs) only has two houses on it and is a dead end. So, anybody in the Heath with a blue tracer that went down a dead-end road on Saturday 9th April around 5.30pm?
probably @johan following a Garmin route...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
probably @johan following a Garmin route...
Nope, not me. 

Archived