New FJ-09 owner/ Middle Georgia

• Premium Member
Over the weekend, I went to test ride a 2015 FJ-09 at a local dealer, to see if it was the bike I wanted to replace my SV650S with.  Well, long story short, I am now the owner of a left over 2015 FJ-09 red in color.  I also test rode an FZ1, test sat a Super Tenere and Multi-strada, but the FJ was a great bike.  From the second that I started the test ride, it was smooth and comfortable.  Now, I can't wait to put some miles on it.  Looking forward to learning a lot of good info from this group.  I also ride a DRZ400SM.  

Congrats @Batgirl . Where in middle GA are you? I live in Fayette County 30-45 mins south of Atlanta.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Congrats @batgirl . Where in middle GA are you? I live in Fayette County 30-45 mins south of Atlanta.
It would be funny if Batgirl was from Robins GA. NaNAnaNana, batgirl. 
Welcome BG, and congrats on the faster red color.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Welcome Batgirl!  Sorry you had to settle for a slower leftover red one, they just didn't sell as well as the matte greys..  Also the matte grey's are  "Bat Bikes" and they would have matched your forum identity better!  

Oh oh well you can still fight crime on the red one - just a little slower  :D

• Premium Member
Congrats @batgirl . Where in middle GA are you? I live in Fayette County 30-45 mins south of Atlanta.
I am in Spalding County, just over the Fayette County line.  

• Premium Member
Thank you for the welcomes, everyone. I am looking forward to "fighting crime", no matter what the speed, on my bike. I think it's going to be a blast.

Nice... maybe I will pass you on the road sometime.  I will sometimes ride down 92 and then turn off on Vaughn or W McIntosh and ride the back roads over towards Brooks. 

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Nice... maybe I will pass you on the road sometime.  I will sometimes ride down 92 and then turn off on Vaughn or W McIntosh and ride the back roads over towards Brooks.
I ride 92 and Vaughn everyday going to and from work.  Love the back roads over towards Brooks.  There is a great road just off 85 Connector, I think it's Price Rd. or something like that.  

Archived