Smokies ride

1moreroad

• Premium Member
I rode down and spent the weekend there too. The weather was perfect. It was just a great weekend all around. I missed all of you, though. I only saw one other FJ all weekend, and that was at Deals Gap. I should get on here more often. Had I known you all were going, I'd have tried to meet up with you. I could have used a tour guide.

I rode down and spent the weekend there too. The weather was perfect. It was just a great weekend all around. I missed all of you, though. I only saw one other FJ all weekend, and that was at Deals Gap. I should get on here more often. Had I known you all were going, I'd have tried to meet up with you. I could have used a tour guide.
We want to try and get something together again in the future... with more participants hopefully.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
I was down in the same area on my FJ09. I saw a couple, but I don't think I saw any of you. I ran into one guy from Ontario with a red FJ, although he wasn't interested in talking

You probably wouldn't have bumped into us as we were mostly riding out in the boonies but we were on the Blue Ridge on Saturday morning for a bit.
BLB

Archived