• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New from St. Paul, MN

mnfjr

Hello,
Just joined. I am a longtime FJR 1300 owner with an eye towards the FJ-09 as my next ride. I'm approaching 60 years old and as much as I love that 1300 it is just feeling to heavy and bulky for me. I'm thinking it is time to slim down a bit and the FJ-09 caught my eye a while back and again yesterday at the IMS show here in Minneapolis.
I appreciate forum's like this as invaluable resources and look forward to learning about this intriguing machine.
Thanks all
Duane

• 9 months later...
Ok well I finally got it done. Purchased a new 2016 on 12/2/17. I was blessed with unseasonably warm weather here in MN and was able to ride it home from the dealer on Saturday and then put a couple hundred miles on it Sunday, before changing oil and filter and putting it away for the late arriving winter. 

My early impressions are WOW for the motor and nimbleness. Such a fun bike to ride. While I loved my FJR for the past 13 years, I needed to get into something lighter.  I look forward to getting this bike set up and taking sport touring to a new leve.

Archived