Bike Quest Trip Begins Now

3banger

Picking up a 2016 at a dealer.

1moreroad I owe you a great debt of gratitude for you set my two wheeled moto mind a turning. For whatever reason I had in my mind to fly in, get bike, ride the quickest most direct route home. Plan was to get to Saint George Utah tonight and then burn the interstate home tomorrow and skip hwy 12. That is certainly a sacrilege on this bike; I would even call it an obscene oversight on my part worthy of being band on any self respecting moto forum! I literally have all day to cross southern Utah on my way back to Fruita tomorrow.

So new plan is to leave Saint George early then Zion, 89 to hwy 12 until Hanks. The if time allows cut over to 191 head north to Moab but turn back east just south of the La Sals and drop into Paradox valley and take 141 home. That's the ride this bike was meant for!

Follow my track here, should go live about noonish today.
https://share.delorme.com/Corvid

Picking up a 2016 at a dealer. 
1moreroad I owe you a great debt of gratitude for you set my two wheeled moto mind a turning. For whatever reason I had in my mind to fly in, get bike, ride the quickest most direct route home. Plan was to get to Saint George Utah tonight and then burn the interstate home tomorrow and skip hwy 12. That is certainly a sacrilege on this bike; I would even call it an obscene oversight on my part worthy of being band on any self respecting moto forum! I literally have all day to cross southern Utah on my way back to Fruita tomorrow.

So new plan is to leave Saint George early then Zion, 89 to hwy 12 until Hanks. The if time allows cut over to 191 head north to Moab but turn back east just south of the La Sals and drop into Paradox valley and take 141 home. That's the ride this bike was meant for!

Follow my track here, should go live about noonish today.
https://share.delorme.com/Corvid

Keep us updated

Made it home last evening at about 7pm. Great day riding in southern Utah. 1000 miles on the new FJ now. She's all broken in and I just put in fresh full synth and a new filter.

Archived