Trying to find Shad luggage complete to [purchase

@david ... I had 0 issues with my order. Ordered from SHADs online site and received my order the following week.

Sorry for all you guys that had all these issues.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

i'm now trying to work w/ daniel to figure out how to fasten the color lids to my SH 23. side cases. There's a triangular grid and hole on top that has no way to fasten, esp if it has to look correct. The SH45 color lids are fastened from the inside; no holes shown. Anyone have these side bags w/ a color lid ? If so, please tell me how. 
I had a look at mine (which only have the standard black lids) and it looks as if the coloured lids snap onto a recess at the back of the case and then into the hole by the triangle grid near the front. I suspect you then use a screw from the inside (where the underside of the hole is) to secure it down.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• 1 month later...
well, I received my LED light bar. It's rather large for what you get. It's only a 2 wire connection for brake only, but looks as if it could be made for directional also if had extra internal light set and lead. The sh 23 top lid cover does clip into the back, then needs a color match flat head screw (not supplied) to fasten it. I'm still waiting for Danial to call or e-mail me for part and direction if needed.
[span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span]Howie... 

Archived