Just Picked Up My 2016 FJ09 yesterday

offtheclock

IMG_7443.jpg

Well fellow riders, just picked up a Brand New 2016 FJ09. Yes people possibly think one should have waited for the 2019 but quite frankly, the pricing was too attractive to pass.
Been riding for many years, have a 2009 FZ6R which  just hit 56,000 miles (mostly commuting) and felt it was time for an upgrade and a change of style.
Still too new to give any feedback on the bike, but am enjoying reading the forums and learning from you all.
On a side note, I live in South Orange County, CA so if any of you fellow riders are nearby and would like to go on a ride, let me know

• Premium Member
congrats on the new bike, and welcome to the forum. Great decision on getting the 2016, there is always something new coming out, and now you have the extra change in your pocket to outfit it as you like. I'm still riding the 2015, but I don't feel like I'm missing much compared to the new bikes.

• Supporting Member
Great decision on getting the 2016, there is always something new coming out, and now you have the extra change in your pocket to outfit it as you like.
Agreed.  And we have had since 2015 to discover and document any shortcomings and recommend mods/fixes.  The "search" button is your best resource. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived