new motorcycle campground try this!!!

ctring

want to invite all who love sport touring the Blue Ridge Mts  to spend a night at the Natures inn cabins and hostel located in the twisties of east Tenn. between JOHNSON CITY an ASHEVILLE NC a liitle town called Flag Pond . check it out @ naturesinnhostel.com  youll love the ride and youll love this place . made for the motorcyclist .

2016 fj09  I call her Frieda Rome

want to invite all who love sport touring the Blue Ridge Mts  to spend a night at the Natures inn cabins and hostel located in the twisties of east Tenn. between JOHNSON CITY an ASHEVILLE NC a liitle town called Flag Pond . check it out @ naturesinnhostel.com  youll love the ride and youll love this place . made for the motorcyclist . 

Do you own or work at this place?

You could be taken to be a bit miffed at the post, Cruizin - but, 'seek and thou shalt find' that the owner appears to be one Taft Ring, which squares with the user name...   In any event, it seems the sort of place many bikers would find of interest...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

You could be taken to be a bit miffed at the post, Cruizin - but, 'seek and thou shalt find' that the owner appears to be one Taft Ring, which squares with the user name...   In any event, it seems the sort of place many bikers would find of interest...

Im just real leery of people who's first and only posts are an advertisement. Are they gonna give our website a free shout out on their website? If so, then it's all good.

If not, it's what some people call spam, and poor etiquette.

I have stayed at the Natures Inn in a cabin by the creek where the rapid creek noise fills the room when sleeping. really nice and the bath house rocks too. Beautiful riding all around the area. Taft Ring is the owner and a new FJ owner as well. Great guy.

Archived