SupaBrake

http://www.vizi-tec.com/supabrake-3-yamaha/ 

Anyone tried one? I love the feature of being able to make it go off like if you're stopped to turn left.

Sadly new a fine young man that was plowed into and killed last year while stopped turning left.
Grat idea!  Modulation or the lights with braking intensity.  I have a set of hyperlites installed on the bike. Maybe not as fancy, but still very effective. At least I hope so!  
http://www.hyperlites.com

Everything is simple, Nothing is easy

I have the 2 version. Not as many extras but the same principle I'm guessing. Mine doesn't flash as much as I'd like before going solid. I think it's about 4 strobe flashes then solid. Super easy plug and play install though! I still like it and it's better than nothing.

• Supporting Member
I ordered something vaguely similar yesterday. - Vololights

"Accelerometer Based Indication alerts following drivers to your slowing whether engine breaking, downshifting, or using the brake levers".

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

We have the Vololights plate frame mounted on my girlfriends FZ-07. She is a very smooth rider and very aware of upcoming reasons to slow with brakes or engine. Because of this she rarely triggers the lights even on the most sensitive setting. I might look into the Supabrake.

Also last time I had the tank off the FJ I left a wire routed with the intention of connecting it to brake lights so if/when I install a modulator I can also wire in an indicator led on the dash or triple tree. I want feed back as too what my brake lights are doing.

• Premium Member
I bought a modulator with the bike. Mine is installed under the passenger seat. Works just fine. It controls the existing rear light as well as the light that comes with it around the license plate.
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

Archived