Tax Return Sale!

Hello Forum Members!

2 Wheel Dynoworks is excited to announce our Tax Return sale! Click here to purchase your mail in ECU flash service. https://2wheeldynoworks.com/shop/uncategorized/14-17-yamaha-fz-mt-09-mail-in-ecu-flashing-service/ 

Enter "forum member" as your coupon code when checking out of your shopping cart and receive a $60 dollar discount! When purchasing an exhaust and ECU flash you can use "exhaust bundle" as a coupon code to receive a $75 dollar discount! *Please note, these coupon codes cannot be combined.

ECU flashing is not only more cost effective than its alternatives but it is superior because but it also allows for more precise tuning fuel maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions and it allows for modification of parameters that are not otherwise tunable such a throttle valve actuation.

Our mail in ECU flash service also comes with unlimited ECU re-flash services as long as you own your motorcycle. All future re-flash services are free of charge. The only cost you are responsible for is return shipping of your ECU.

Your initial flash service charge includes complimentary return shipping within the US. Expedited return shipping options and International return shipping options are also available. Please select shipping option within your shopping cart during checkout.

Just complete the following steps:

STEP 1: Place your order below.

https://2wheeldynoworks.com/shop/uncategorized/14-17-yamaha-fz-mt-09-mail-in-ecu-flashing-service/

STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:

– 2 Wheel Dynworks - 13631 NE 126th Pl STE 420 Kirkland, WA 98034

When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your contact details and list of modifications done to your bike.

You may include this in your package or email it to 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com

STEP 3: Receive, install, and enjoy your re-flashed ECU.

5743028.png  

5743035.png

5743031.png

5743032.png

• Supporting Member
I'm in Kent a couple times per year...can I personally bring you my ECU to your address listed above?
They usually allow you to pay for the flash while it is on sale and then get it flashed at your convenience. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I wasn't in a position to take advantage of the last 2WDW sale event, so I'm really pleased at this opportunity and am going to jump on it.

I emailed 2WDW a couple of questions but while I wait for the West Coast time difference, I  thought I'd ask for opinions here as well.

The bike has stock exhaust and suspension and will, in all likelihood, stay that way.  I'm 67 and while I ride...ummmmm..."briskly", I won't be pushing the limits or even really approaching them.

So, what mods should I opt for?  Better fuel mapping is a given and I'm fine with STD mode as default.  What else, if anything, should I consider?

Remove the 115 limit (plan to do that anyway)

Traction Control Off as default (Possible?  Good idea or not?)

Other options?

• Supporting Member
So, what mods should I opt for?  Better fuel mapping is a given and I'm fine with STD mode as default.  What else, if anything, should I consider? 
Remove the 115 limit (plan to do that anyway)

Traction Control Off as default (Possible?  Good idea or not?)

Other options?

I dont think there is any option to disable TC  (Flash or otherwise).  As per their website: 
Custom Flashing Service:(Stock Exhaust)

– Remove Throttle-by-Wire restrictions
– Standard engine braking reduction
– Disable Injector Decel Cut
– Professional fuel map modification to suit stock exhaust
– Removal of all gear based or speed dependent restrictions, TRE
– Optimized timing maps for 91+ octane
– Disable AIS valve (always closed)
– Reduce Fan Temps 205°F
– Default to A-mode (If requested)

FYI, 2wheeldynoworks usually only does these sales in the winter, becaus ein the summer (ridingseason) they are way too busy to need a sale. So, be sure to jump on this before its too late!
Paypal payment sent, ECU will go in the mail Monday. 
Question re: mailing  Do folks usually insure the package?  If so, how much?  Anybody know what the replacement cost for the ECU is?

I've had my ECU flashed at 2 wheeldyno I know the guys there personally. It's an improvement yes, but there are some other small details that flashing leaves out. So today Im going to 2wheel to put my FJ on the dyno. I'm running a full graves titanium system and there are a few quirks that I hope can be ironed out such as throttle responses and such. I will come back to the Forum and tell you how it goes after the dino. Cheers Tony (Puck)

• Supporting Member
I've had my ECU flashed at 2 wheeldyno I know the guys there personally. It's an improvement yes, but there are some other small details that flashing leaves out. So today Im going to 2wheel to put my FJ on the dyno. I'm running a full graves titanium system and there are a few quirks that I hope can be ironed out such as throttle responses and such. I will come back to the Forum and tell you how it goes after the dino. Cheers Tony (Puck)
They do great work for sure, Nels has had my previous bike on his dyno a few times with great results. 

• Premium Member
Ahhh, what the hell. I've already blown a ton of dough on suspension, exhaust, Givi windscreen, and all the other farkels. May as well round it off with a proper mapping. Paypal sent! I love discounts! :D
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Premium Member
Aaaaaand my ECU is on it's merry way to Washington. Woo-hoo!

After firing up the bike this morning with the new Black Widow exhaust, I am now 100% certain a flash is an EXCELLENT idea... It's really in need of better mapping with a much more free-flowing exhaust on there.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Archived