Tail Light

I wonder if anyone has found a way to get a brighter tail light which to me is pretty dim. I want to be very bright to alert people coming up behind me. The brake light is fine but I’m disappointed in the tail light.  Thanks...

I have the integrated tail light with turn signals. It flashes three times before going solid on breaking. I have been told that it’s safe practice to press and release the brakes while stoped at lights to keep people aware until there’s a couple cars behind me. There are plate frames that are super bright that I have thought about getting.

I did the Motodynamic, too. My buddies don't like riding behind me anymore. Way brighter than original in running and braking mode. Motodynamic.com was running a 10% off sale through April 1st. If you sign up on their website, they send discount codes out every few months.

Great tail light. I highly recommend.

Ride Safe!

I got a motodynamics one on my FZ-07 and ppl dislike riding behind me at night on rides so I ride at the tail end of the group to give cagers a better chance of seeing the group day or night...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

I have the motodynamic kit as well. Custom LED makes a nice setup but at the time was significantly more expensive than motodynamic.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• 2 weeks later...
My riding buddy called my attention to the not so bright factory tail light on the FJ which brought about the original post. Thanks for the input. I decided to go the Custom LED and my buddy gave me a thumbs up next time we rode.

customled.com

I just finished wiring in a set of front turn signal/running lights to rear turn signal/running lights. Yeah I know they are amber in the rear, but its not to hard to do. I've been doing this since the 1980's on all my bikes and never once been asked by johnny law about it. The lights on either side of the license plate are "hyper-lites" running lights and flashing brake lights. I also have 3M retroreflective tape everywhere on the bike.

fullsizeoutput_377.jpg

Everything is simple, Nothing is easy

Archived