2019 Tracer GT

• Supporting Member
My GT was just shy of $14,700 otd in Utah, USA
 I think it is going to take a year before dealers offer any discounts on the GT. The dealer I bought mine from didn't give me any discounts, but he gave me an OK trade in on my BMW s1000rr.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

I think it is going to take a year before dealers offer any discounts on the GT. The dealer I bought mine from didn't give me any discounts, but he gave me an OK trade in on my BMW s1000rr.
thats cool of them. Yeah, it was the same thing for me. There was too high a demand and not enough to supply, so they didnt work with the price. I got some good deals on my additional gear though. They probably would have charged me if they took in my 26 year old yamaha so I sold that myself 

old_and_new.jpg

As I mentioned on page 1, I got mine for $12,990 OTD. That's a good $600 discount. But it was also from a huge dealer so maybe they just discount everything to keep moving product. Who knows. I didn't complain or ask any questions. 

Archived