2019 Tracer GT

I saw a 2019 Tracer GT today at VOS Motors on Keele just north of the 407, $15,163 plus tax, license and OMVIC and tire tax.

They also have the standard Tracer 900 and it is listed for $12563.00 ++++

No time to sit on it and try the seat out.

Cheers

• Supporting Member
I think you miss something my friend. No 2019 model out yet....

All of the GT's are released as 2019 models.  In the US there was no '18 model, in other countries there was a MT-09 Tracer for 2018.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

These things vary by country just to keep us confused. The Tracer GT is a 2019 in Canada. The Tracer 900 is a 2018. Previous to this most recent generation, it was just called the FJ09 here.

We’re just seeing the GT at dealers this week.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw a 2019 Tracer GT today at VOS Motors on Keele just north of the 407, $15,163 plus tax, license and OMVIC and tire tax. 

They also have the standard Tracer 900 and it is listed for $12563.00 ++++

No time to sit on it and try the seat out.

Cheers

That’s more than MSRP. You’re paying for VOS’ financing options I think (they have don’t pay for a year etc.)

Rob

Went over the bike at Blackfoot motor sports in Calgary. Very nice. The finish is quite good. Moreover, with the extended wheel base, new seat design and cruise control, she’ll be even better for touring! I did just shy of 1200 kms yesterday on my 2015, and could have used those creature comforts!! Lol! The only problem is that for those dollars, there are a number of other bikes, albeit used, that come into the picture.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived