Givi SR2122 topbox fitting kit - order now from Italy

• Premium Member
I have looked and I cannot find a Givi M5 or M7 plate in silver/chrome or alloy to purchase separately.

You can buy a bike specific kit e.g. the SRA2101 which includes an alloy base plate but you will spend £100 rather than £40 to get the alloy plate. Givi only seem to sell the aluminium plate in bike specific kits, usually for Adventure bikes to match the aluminium boxes used.

None secondhand showing on Ebay but this is probably your best source. Set up a notification for "Givi M7 silver" and "Givi M5 silver

This is the alloy plate in the SRA2101 kit
$_12.JPG
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Thanks, but at £100 i think I'd go for the standard Givi top box mount then made the aluminium plate adapter myself ( not that I am a tight a@@ed Scotsman or that) Tam
write to Givi and ask them to do a SRA2122 (A for aluminium seems to be the standard format) kit for the Tracer. 
They may not have realised that some people are fitting Trekker panniers to their bikes.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived