Givi SR2122 topbox fitting kit - order now from Italy

• Premium Member
steve, please ignore this thread, nothing to see here

This is the first trader I have seen to state they have stock of the Givi SR2122 kit. States there are 10 in stock, 9 now!

The company is based in Turin, Italy and will ship the kit by UPS to anywhere in Europe for 7.50 euros. I don't know if they will ship to another continent. The website and email confirmations are in English - note they use paypal for card transactions and paypal will try to convert the euros to your local currency if you use a Mastercard. I stopped them doing this by using an Amex credit card which is charged in euros. The Amex exchange rate is a lot better than the rate offered by Paypal. 

The kit is just the fitting kit and costs 47 Euros including delivery, that is about £34 GBP. You will need a base plate, either Monolock or Monokey to suit the box you wish to use.

I have ordered one as I have an M5 base plate and Monokey E46 box to use. 

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's good news wessie! I just don't get how hard it is for these people to put picture of it on their website?!:)

I will check with my dealer tomorrow if they ordered one for me or not. If they didn't, then I'm going to jump on this as well.

I know my dealer has ordered one for me, taken my money as well, Glad I haven't seen this post ;)

I cannot understand how Euro dealers can sell items far cheaper than in the UK. I have an Interphone headset on order from Germany almost 40% cheaper than I can get here, and less than my dealers cost price :-S

• Premium Member
what is the UK vendor's price, Steve? Does it include the base plate?
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I think it is £54 without the base plate. I've just gone to check on the invoice and I can't find it!! Might have left it at the dealers , good start innit

• Premium Member
that matches the price I saw on the givi.co.uk site - different world across the Channel - I was looking at some Daytona boots, made in Germany last week. Retail price in the UK £370. Buy then in the Aachen branch of FC-Moto for under £200!

No sign of it yet, am tempted to say thanks but no thanks and buy it from Italy.

Oh the mystery of the missing invoice has been resolved, I had left it at the dealers <idiot>

I suppose I'm not alone in wondering where it mounts onto the bike, I'd really like the Yammy side panniers and the Givi - mind you my bike has just run in and I think I can see why Yamaha are cautious, gawd the thing can shift - instinctively moved my weight forward after a swift pull off last night, I think the front end wanted to go upwards - not my scene -

• Premium Member

ref. Givi SR2122 delivery

Not yet - they vendor would have received the order in Mon 9th March as I ordered it too late to be dispatched on Fri 6th March. I have a UPS tracking no. which tells me the parcel has left Milan in Italy and is scheduled to be delivered to me in the UK on Thursday 12 March. That will be excellent service assuming they stick to the schedule.

Not yet - they vendor would have received the order in Mon 9th March as I ordered it too late to be dispatched on Fri 6th March. I have a UPS tracking no. which tells me the parcel has left Milan in Italy and is scheduled to be delivered to me in the UK on Thursday 12 March. That will be excellent service assuming they stick to the schedule.
Make sure that you share with us pictures of this rack, as no one has seen them yet!

Guest brianwindmill
I have ordered from the same company twice in the past for givi kit honda nc700 and cb500x found them to be quick on delivery and the best part the cheapest to order from. Waiting to make my mind up to go for the givi side rails (want to see the photo first) 36 or 46 TREKKER or to go with yamaha own side case.

any sign of rack yet?

• Premium Member
Did you read my post Mr Tecman? Do you have a calendar?

Are you posting from the future?

If you are, who won the Gold Cup this afternoon?

• Premium Member
Here you go, the latest UPS tracking:

Barking, United Kingdom 11/03/2015 18:25 Departure Scan
11/03/2015 13:04 Arrival Scan
Milano, Italy 10/03/2015 6:00 Departure Scan
Milano, Italy 09/03/2015 19:45 Arrival Scan
Lurago Marinone, Italy 09/03/2015 19:00 Departure Scan
09/03/2015 17:11 Origin Scan
09/03/2015 14:32 Collection Scan
Italy 09/03/2015 7:18 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Archived