Givi SR2122 topbox fitting kit - order now from Italy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Mine arrvied from Newcastle yesterday - nah nah nana nah :)

Looking forward to finaly being able to take some trainers and a change of clothes on my travels. I will post some pics of the faster Race Blu with silver (maybe more aluminium) Givi V47 when I stick it on this Friday.

You know what it's like - standing in a long queue in the supermarket and change queues only to find your new queue grinds to a halt.
Hope the weather is good enough for you on Friday to be able to put it on, for me it's rainy and I have to work outside - ah well another wait. I do hope it is delivered tomorrow, if it comes next week it'll be another week before I can fit - just have the small issue of getting my trip to Dar-es-salaam out the way.

What colour is the rail?

• Premium Member
it's 4 bolts to undo to mount rack arms, then I guess 4-5 to stick M5 plate and job is done. I think 20 min top.  
sr2122 is black.
I did by myself - easier if you have an assistant as you have to fit some spacers so an extra pair of hands will help with alignment 
It will be interesting to hear if anyone bothers with the footpeg spacers. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

it's 4 bolts to undo to mount rack arms, then I guess 4-5 to stick M5 plate and job is done. I think 20 min top.  
sr2122 is black.
I did by myself - easier if you have an assistant as you have to fit some spacers so an extra pair of hands will help with alignment 
It will be interesting to hear if anyone bothers with the footpeg spacers. 
I still don't get it. What these spacers for footpegs have in common with rack?  I'm not going to bother either if there is no reasonable explanation for that...

Looks Great! Sure love those blue wheels and forks. wish we could get that color option in Canada. Got a rear view?

• Premium Member
IMG_20150401_175032_037_zpsvyiydd2c.jpg
Oh, that's pretty. 
2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

Archived