FJ09 Tracer 900 Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mellow

New member from DFW

Joe here,  just picked up a 2019 Tracer GT.  Now Big Blue has a little brother.  I also run the www.ST-Owners.com and www.NT-Owners.org sites.

IMG-20181026-143357.jpg

• Like 1

Joe here,  just picked up a 2019 Tracer GT.  Now Big Blue has a little brother.  I also run the www.ST-Owners.com and www.NT-Owners.org sites. 

Hey Mellow, good to hear from you.  I'm a veteran of your ST site and I made the move to an FJ last spring. 
Can't beat it or this site. Lots of great info and fun here.

Chris

Hi Joe, I'm also an ST website frequent flyer. Not quite the depth of info, maturity, or expert mechanics we have on the other site, but nothing to sneeze at here.

Hey Joe, Steve here, just SE of Shreveport, LA. Welcome, and I have friends in the Prosper TX area. We meet up around Mena and ride Arkansas from there often. Lot's of good reviews on products here to help you make your mind up on Mods. Sections on each mod even. Have fun and again, Welcome!

Hi Joe, I remember you from the ST1300 days . Glad to hear you're still riding.
Since the ST1300, I moved on to an FJR, Concours 1400, BMW R100GSA, BMW F800R and now the Tracer 900 GT.

Not as smooth as some of the bigger sport tourers but a heck of a lot lighter and more fun!
  • Thumbsup 1