Premium Member program is open

This forum is free for everyone to use. Being Premium is not required. Enjoy our forum , I built it for you all to use!

At the same time,  I've spent thousands way too much of my own money on this place, time to spread out the costs among those willing to chip in on so much good info, Tracer/FJ/GT DIY tech tips that have saved everyone so much money on having to pay mechanics by DIY our bikes. 

To reward those who contribute, I have come up with a Premium Member benefit program.  

*Ad Free forum experience

*Unlimited image storage "Status updates, Forum and Gallery".

*One pic allowed in Signature.

*4 lines of text allowed in Signature. 

**Your own Blog on the forum. Yes, your own full powered blog with comments and image uploads.

**Gallery Album with expanded options enabled. HUGE storage capability settings! **

*Expanded bandwidth. 

*Premium Member tag and Badge. 

*Forum Posts stand out, slightly highlighted, hey, It's premium. 

*Can use animated profile pics.

*Can edit posts "silently"-(won't show that the post has been edited). 

Tons more features as well. 

Click "Donate" at the top of the website to sign up! 

$50 for Year, or $4.99 month.  IF you choose monthly, you MUST also checkmark the box "Make this a monthly donation" or you will drop down to a regular member in 30 days.  You can cancel anytime by logging into Paypal and go to subscriptions, cancel monthly subscription. 

After clicking the donation button, choose monthly or annual, and ENTER FORUM USERNAME INTO THE TEXT FIELD! 

New Premium Members-Thanks for helping our forum! 

12/8/18 @coachluciano @mikerbiker @2and3cylinders @texscottyd     

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Ok, so I was gonna add this elaborate commerce program that I have to manage the premium donation payments. But I see now it's not gonna be fast, so we are accepting donation payments for new Premium Members via Paypal. 

Premium Members  

Ad Free-

Unlimited image storage "Status updates, Forum and Gallery".

Your own Blog on the forum. 

Own Image Gallery with expanded options enabled.

Expanded bandwidth. 

Premium Member tag

Forum Posts stand out, slightly highlighted, hey, It's premium. 

Can use animated profile pics.

Tons tons more. 

$50 for Year, or $4.99 month. 

After clicking the donation button, choose monthly or annual, and ENTER FORUM USERNAME INTO THE TEXT FIELD! 

Done.  Thanks for the easy migration. At leas “easy” from my end. Peace. 

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

Again, anyone who wants to support the site, get some killer features by becoming a premium member, you can just click "donate" at the top of the forum. If you want the annual membership , type in $50 and submit. 

For the monthly membership, type in $4.99 and choose the monthly recurring option. 

On the paypal site, be sure to type in your forum username so I know who you are, and then I'll make you premium!! 

The DIY tech tip instructions we have here alone should more than pay for the cost of a premium membership. 

• Premium Member

Trying to donate but when i input amount and press enter it comes back with a issue. can you send me your PP address please. Thanks

2011 Ford F150 Raptor- Daily driver

2014 Cadillac CTSV- its nice

1995 Mazda RX7- Project car

2015 FJ 09- I Needed 2 wheels again...LOL😉

3 hours ago, Novtec1 said:

Trying to donate but when i input amount and press enter it comes back with a issue. can you send me your PP address please. Thanks

That's odd, maybe your adblocker is blocking the script?  I dunno

Sending you a pm.