Hi from Czech Republic

Jiri

I found this forum as the best from all related to Tracer 900.

I bought Tracer 900 in 2017 (in Europe called MT09 Tracer) and I am very happy with it. I had to solve some issues with the bike - stiffer front springs (I am 95kg), different windscreen due to terrible wind noise and some engine protection from Touratech.

I owned always dirtbikes, but I always enjoyed also riding in alp roads, so now, when I am 54 I have bought first time street bike and I am happy. In the first season this year I have travelled 9500km on Tracer. I Still I keep my TT600R for trips to Ukraine and Romania with my dirt bike friends.

Current bikes - Tracer 900, Yamaha TT600R

Previous bikes - Yamaha XT600, Yamaha XT660R, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, Suzuki DRZ400S

6 hours ago, Jiri said:

I found this forum as the best from all related to Tracer 900.

I bought Tracer 900 in 2017 (in Europe called MT09 Tracer) and I am very happy with it. I had to solve some issues with the bike - stiffer front springs (I am 95kg), different windscreen due to terrible wind noise and some engine protection from Touratech.

I owned always dirtbikes, but I always enjoyed also riding in alp roads, so now, when I am 54 I have bought first time street bike and I am happy. In the first season this year I have travelled 9500km on Tracer. I Still I keep my TT600R for trips to Ukraine and Romania with my dirt bike friends.

Current bikes - Tracer 900, Yamaha TT600R

Previous bikes - Yamaha XT600, Yamaha XT660R, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, Suzuki DRZ400S

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us! 

• Supporting Member

Welcome @Jiri!   Coming from a background of dirt bikes, the FJ layout should feel right at home for you...  the riding position and wide flat bar feels a lot like my YZ250.   

Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum. 

Archived