Yamaha decal on front fairing..

Would appreciate being given a part number for this - the pic is of the Lava Red version.   This decal is 22cm/ 8.5" long, and the silver 'Tracer' word is raised for a 3-D effect.   If affordable, I thought it may look nice on the pannier lids instead of painting them.

Thanks in advance..

P1040934.JPG

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Thanks very much, bbb - most helpful.   I recall that I looked at these some time ago with an earlier Tracer, and they were pretty expensive then, but I think it might look better than a painted pannier lid where I'd have to take pot-luck on getting an exact paint match - and anything other than exact wouldn't do.

I'll visit the nearest dealer after Christmas to suss-out stock and cost.   Thank you again...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

The only thing I hate about the 3d thing is it catches microfiber cloth very easily, lot's of points on it... I'd actually prefer a decal - on the 2019, what the heck is a goo GT?  lol... goo... maybe we can find a 'd' and remove the rest.. lol

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, mellow said:

on the 2019, what the heck is a goo GT?  lol... goo... maybe we can find a 'd' and remove the rest.. lol

I agree with you, the choice of font on the '19 is really bad.  The goo has to go, just leave it as GT.

I'm sure any graphics company could make up a suitable "900" decal, there are graphics vendors on Ebay that say they will make custom decals with choice of font.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

13 minutes ago, betoney said:

I agree with you, the choice of font on the '19 is really bad.  The goo has to go, just leave it as GT.

I'm sure any graphics company could make up a suitable "900" decal, there are graphics vendors on Ebay that say they will make custom decals with choice of font.

HAHAHA! I never noticed until you guys said something... that does look silly

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Just found that the TRACER emblem that started off this topic will cost AUD$120 - should say WOULD cost $120, for I certainly won't be buying a pair at that cost!

Archived